Certain problems in Fourier Analysis
The following problems (or a part of them) will be discussed.
1. Generalization of the Abel-Poisson summation method.
2. Generalization of the Riemann-Lebesgue lemma.
3. Strengthening of the Hardy-McGehee-Pigno-Smith inequality.
4. Generalization of the Euler-Maclaurin formula.
5. Absolute convergence of grouped Fourier series.
6. Comparison of linear differential operators with constant coefficients.
7. Positive definite functions and splines.
8. Strong converse theorems in approximation theory. Bernstein-Stechkin polynomials.